Einstein Headline Animator

Monday, August 24, 2009

MUSTHAVESHOES an online boutique



One night, while I was writing a dissertation for my freelance writing job, I felt guilty because I forgot that my wife’s birthday was fast approaching, but, I have lots of deadlines to comply. I was stressed and scared if I can buy a gift for my wife. I do not have yet any idea for the gift. Fortunately, a friend came for an unannounced visit. My friend helped me decide on a gift. We have chosen to buy a pair of shoes. But, it seems that the travel traffic is just too must a hassle considering the bulk of things that I have to finish in time. My friend remembered his girlfriend who used a site for buying shoes. He specifically remembered ‘must have shoes’, so we explored the net and in no time we made the order here http://www.musthaveshoes.com

Of course before I placed the order, I checked the site and I noticed that it is really an online shoe boutique and there were 82 brands. So it’s just like having hundreds of shoes choices. The catalog displays glamorous styles, colors and sizes. And there are lots of categories such sexy shoes, formal shoes, dance shoes and red high-heels.



I choose the brand Nicole which was shown to be with leather upper rubber sole, 1 1/2" stacked heel, and metal buckle ornaments. The complete name of the shoes was ‘Nicole Behave’ in Black Leather. I was just so glad to have chosen the site which I recommended to all of my friends, co-teachers, and of my relatives.



No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c