Einstein Headline Animator

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nature computations

In the middle of the night it was so cool and in silence. I couldnt imagine that there was a dropped of water in a faucet. In this juncture, I remember my computations in Physics. It was then called free fall motions. The midnight strikes my eagerness to write an article about this emptiness of my sorrounding because people falls asleep and eyes are park then. But the lightway communication still at hand so I have to share my thoughts of mine to gives you a quite computation of midnight silence.
Yes indeed droppings of water can be calculated but my fingers counts passing of my language. So how can I persihed my thirst of saying I am a physicist.

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c