Einstein Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nothing to say about Cory Aquino

First I am a filipino. It is my great honor that I am a filipino this is the most memorable like stated by the late president Cory Aquino and this touches my heart and as of the moment I am proud that I am a filipino. In this regards I will promise to help my country to build the strong nation and will move my life with a great vision for the sake of my nation. Cory is the most respected persident of my country and I really appreciate her for being the president. Cory is now so called the icon of democracy. Her death leads to another page of the Philippine history she again change the nations history and with that I am so happy because she again wake the spirit of democracy of the country. In this connection after the burial what will happen next.... A common tao says along the street another one was who will lead us to fight for the country's democracy? In this manner the TV anchor said if some one left there will be another person that will bloom and rise from no where I hope it will be soon for the sake of my country. Anyway all eye are still there.Filipino People were not that sleeping but monitoring if they are needed they will come and if the goal is for the sake of filipino nation they will come. And hope we will see each others on the side of EDSA if that time happens.......
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on
websites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be interesting to read through articles from other
authors and use a little something from other websites.
My blog post :: e-commerce website

Anonymous said...

I love it when folks come together and share thoughts.

Great blog, continue the good work!
My blog degrees of financial literacy

Anonymous said...

I pay a visit daily a few web sites and information sites to
read articles, except this web site offers feature based content.
Also visit my weblog justin bieber smoking weed

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c