Einstein Headline Animator

Monday, August 31, 2009

Prayer for you

When I started being a Muslim. I studied lot's of things about Islam. I read all the free pamplets from my Muslim friends. Another thing that I like most in Islam is they give free Quran not like in my previous religion. I spend most of my time and effort in them but I haven'y recieved any. Astagfirullaa.
In islam you take everybody as your brother regardless of status in life. All of our deeds are for Allah. If you will read the Quran you will never ask anything arounds you because all of it are written. By the way I am not asking you to convert to Islam but it is up to Allah. I am just recommending this video for the new Muslim brothers and sisters.




Most of the deeds are done by my brothers in islam so I help them by simply posting this to my here. And pray that Allah will also bless me. May you be blessed too for watching. Thank you.

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c