Einstein Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On the job training


On-the-job training a roughneck on the oil fields


One of the thrilling parts that catch my attention on truTV was Not reality, Actuality. This burns my eagerness to view the TruTV every Wednesday at 10. When I was viewing the “truTV” I saw the on the job training a roughneck on the oil field. The video shows how superior treated the on-the-job training a roughneck on the oil fields. The video reminds me my friend who fast away in this kind of work. He got sick and death because of to much work. Though it gives me some kicks on my heart I still watch it because it is the actual setting of the real world. The world is full of mysteries but some are in real but limit was shared now we have truTV every little details of life can be seen on TV but be careful because this can rock your world. Now that you have view the on-the-job training a roughneck on the oil fields its in your hand if you are going to purse your career as on-the-job training a roughneck on the oil fields. This video will lead you the actuality on on-the-job training a roughneck on the oil fields. Please check out the reaction of the other employee (roughneck) on film.


Here is the another video from TruTV’s Black Gold. This entitled Employees Review. Check out the words used by the superior!



BLACK GOLD can be view Wednesdays at 10p/9c

Take note: All episodes are new!!!

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c