Einstein Headline Animator

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wonderful Islamic Music

Assalamu Aalikum Brother and Sisters.

When I was exploring youtube. I got stock in Islamic film done by most of our brother in Islam because I saw this film very interesting. So with that I reviewed it and checked the beauty of the film. It was so amazing because the music was just like talking to the soul of your body. It lightens my soul and perspective in life. And see the beauty of the creation of God (Allah). This also gives me an idea of how great is Allah (One God) to human existence?

This video was from Spain



I hope this film gives you some idea on how good is our God.

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day.

Fe ammanellah!

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c