Einstein Headline Animator

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blogger hacks the Twitter, Facebook and LiveJournal?




When I was looking around the yahoo news I was shock that Twitter, Facebook and LiveJournal was hack. However I was slightly amazed because the person who hacks was from blogger. This blogger was from Georgia Russia with blogger name of Cyxymu. Cyxymu hack the Twitter because it is very vulnerable compared to Facebook and LiveJournal. Twitter has also small size security while Facebook is more protected.

In connection I checked my accounts in Twitter, and Facebook and even my Myspace. I just haven’t seen any difference after hacking. Anyway may it is juts a promotion of Twitter, Facebook and LiveJournal. Anyway this lightway communication stills a good help to ever existing matured human being in space of time.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c