Einstein Headline Animator

Thursday, August 20, 2009

DLSU Basketball

Physics in Basketball


It is my great honor to present my very energetic and studious student in De La Salle University Dasmariñas Cavite Philippines.





As a Physics teacher of very energetic class.I have to think of an activity which will suit to their level of eagerness and ofcourse I want my students should enjoy. My laboratory partner and I have decided a shooting activity. We call this activity as Physics in Basketball. The only material that used in this activity are basket tennis ball, timer, and meter stick. The students just stand on a free throw line and shoot the basket if the shooting was successful. The students will just stop moving and then their tip finger up to the floor will be then measured. The most exciting part of this is the shooting and the pausing of the shooter. The height of the ring (basket) and distance of the free throw line was also emasured by the students.




At this juncture students enjoyed the activity of projectile. With this simple activity student realized the relevance of projectile in their everyday life.



Note: Students enjoyed Physics and shows the love of their work in these pictures.










No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c