Einstein Headline Animator

Monday, September 7, 2009

SINAG a solar car



“Wow Philippines” This is one of the tourist phrase attraction in the Philippines but this one something different because it is not a place. It is a solar cell car which was invented by my co-La Sallians. I am very proud of this invention that’s why I covered this on my article. This solar car was named as SINAG. It is a car powered by solar cell technologies and invented by Filipino Electronics and Communications Engineers of De La Salle University of Manila Faculties and Students.
It has six square meter top surface is covered with model A-300 monocrystalline silicon solar cells made exclusively at SunPower’s Laguna facility. In addition to that here are the descriptions driver's cockpit (single seat), an electric motor propel, shell/body design, and consists of hundreds of photovoltaic solar cells converting sunlight into electricity.
This car was design not currently a practical form of transportation but for the World Solar Challenge. However we will wait for the transportation form of vehicle. Keep it Up! La Sallians. “Animo La Salle”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

er wow thought it was ship at first no good in the uk all ways raining

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who passions to taste innovative things. Right now I am making my hold pv panels. I'm managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I came across a really brilliant website which explains how to create solar panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps required to photovoltaic panel building.

I'm not really sure about how accurate the information given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it will be great and I would highly appreciate it, cauze I really like [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U guys are great.

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c