Einstein Headline Animator

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beggar Actor

ACT LIKE A BEGGAR
One day, when I was walking in a street I saw a very unfamiliar guy on our street he is asking for some money. He asking money for his according to him but I did not gave money of course because I know that the government have plan for this beggar.

After I passed on his way on a street he went to one place so I just kept observing actually I saw him earlier with bend body but after passing me by his body became straight. Whow! Meaning he is just acting to have some money for those who will pass through to his way especially those cars and jeepney on the street. In this manner I get some pictures so that if my students will see him they will not give money to this beggar. The beggar on the picture is the actor of his play and I am an audience. I hope you will see the point why I want to stress this out from my real world. People now a day makes some gimiks (strategy) to earn for their living but I hope they stand with the right way or path.

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c