Einstein Headline Animator

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Child Labor


One day when I am about to go on schooling I saw a child lifting a very huge plastic bag with plastic bottles. I felt so sad for the child because in his early age he has to carry that big palstic. This reminds me episode in GMA TV with a title “durugista” (Digger of stone). In that episode the children were digging a huge stone. The stone that they have dig were sold for a very small amount. But one good thing on that episode was the children are going to school. That episode was quite different on this picture because this child here is no going to school but instead on the Junk Shop. The child was doing his job to earn for a living.

The picture of this child enlightened me that I am so lucky during childhood life because I am not on his position. However this picture was exposed here to impart the real trend of my country and to inform the Philippine Government. Child labors are now can be seen on a street and some other establishments. I hope it will be lessen soon.

1 comment:

surace said...

nice info...
child lobour is seen my country too..
you have to now write how we can overcome the problem of child lobour..
nice job.....
keep it up..

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c