Einstein Headline Animator

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Base on my calculation I am now 1104600000s alive here on earth and 12783.4 days. It's been my pleasure to thank God (Allah) for giving me chance to stay this earth at this long period. And of course I would like to greet my mother a Happy birth day because she gives me life. I love you Mom he he he sosyal Mom. I call her in Nanay not Mom. Anyway thank you for those who greeted me this early and thank you for those who effortly wake up early and greet me on my YM (sir_lander2004) a Happy birthday. And I would also thank those blogging friends who greet me on my YM also because they give me light on this lightway communication. Thank you all and may Allah bless us all.

2 comments:

PAB said...

Hi Einstein,
Happy Birthday. Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy.

ange (ppt22) said...

Sir! Belated po! di namin alam bday nio pala nung Tues. God bless po :)

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c