Einstein Headline Animator

Friday, October 23, 2009

Education a key for recession

United States of America credibility failed because of several factors. One of the remarkable factor was the illiterate on Financial statement. This was published in Yahoo NEWS. This implies that the country has very poor educational system (Especially in Accountancy). The country has to do lots of effort to rebuild their reputation on this part.

Another remarkable thing that happened was American failed to dream because the impossible on their area was transfer to other country. Like the cutting of atom, satelittes are created, nuclear missiles was done in several countries and etc. Ideas were stop to flow, meaning no inventions were created, no new trends and no new concepts were created and etc.

Rebuilding new trends and ideas can be done if people starts to educated themselves.

Note: Most of American now are not that focused on education. This is because of their superiority complex. Most of them think that minority will do their task and they are just their to manage so the things that they have to learned were passed to minority and then minority will passed it to their new company in which some of it were in EUROPIAN or ASIAN country.

I this maner I remember my primary and secondary schooling.

When I was in primary grade, I asked myself why USA rank education as their first level of priority not food or shelter. This puzzled was answered when I was in secondary. I learned that USA is rich country and people were dreaming to be on that place. Another thing that I like in USA before were many of invention were published.

The very alarming was students in United States were not doing their homework by their own but through the internet. They can just asked help from the ghost writer and wahlah they have it for just a simple seconds or even days.

Another thing was some of the scientist(not all) all over the world were asking help from a ghost writer. I say this because I am ghost writer before. This is very alarming because even the fireman, police, programmer, tecaher asked help to a ghost writer.

Generally speaking education were weak because of too much internet usage. Education have to be strengthen. Homeworks should not be impost at this time at home but in school as well. Teacher in Unted States of America have to work hard today and specially the teachers of accountancy, commerce, management and psychology. I say this subject because most of our cliente in freelance writing were from this course by the way before I forgot the law is also included specially in harvard and oxford university.

The recession is still at hand. I know that it will not accomplished in just one night but it can be done thorugh smooth sailing. Building a new credibility was not that easy but if education will stand again in USA people will then look for USA not on other country. I love USA but of course I love Philippines.

To President Obama I know you are familiar with the list of USA president please checked all the presidents performance in terms of economics.
You will see the father and sons failure of economics and you will see the successful president ask them on how they do the tricks to uplift your country.

To Scientist focused on space between time, and inertia.

To CEO review your basic accounting.

To my educators, let do some twist to illiminate the lazy student.

To my readers, thank you for reading but it is up to us to build our Nation. Let's educate our self and let your ideas flow and spread to the line of communication. Share your ideas and let it expand. Who knows you can the the future Einstein...

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c