Einstein Headline Animator

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who are my superfriends?


First of all if you click my button you are the superfriend.

This means that you are my very supportive friend.
And I really treasure you.
Thank you very much for all the support and help.

Actually I have lots of friend in the lightway communication but not of them were supportive. There are some instances that they failed me but though they are my friend. It is very normal that sometimes their were trials in friendship but with that we became mo stronger. I just want to awknowlegde my superfriend. Those who are their with me in times of storms and sunshine of my life.
Superfriend means everylittle thing happened to you, they were there to support you and help you in times of need. This is not only on money but a lot of things. You share every details of your being. Its to nice that I have you friend... And I treasure you in the bottom of my heart and for being of my being..

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c