Einstein Headline Animator

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Go Rooseveltians!!!


Proud to be Rooseveltian


I am a product of Roosevelt College San Mateo when I was in High School then when I took up my Masters of Arts in Education major in Physics degree in Roosevelt College Cainta. Actually I couldn’t imagine how I finished my masters because most of our professors are strict especially the couple Dr. Casambre’s. But anyway I offer this article to them because they mold me a lot in pursuing my career in fact I could forget them especially the male Dr. Casambre. Most of my professors in Roosevelt were from the Alumnie of University of the Philippines that why they are very strict especially in terms of requirement and performance. They often checked every details of your work. One of the most important thing that I often remember with the male Dr. Casambre was when he enters our room he always bring a picture and ask the class to describe what we can see on the picture and tell him what story is behind on it. At first I couldn’t see any relevance of studying English in my Physics but after finishing it. I learned that it will lead me to another horizon of my career. Learning English was so difficult especially when you are good in Mathematics. This is the very common saying’s here in the Philippines. But actually English is very enjoying because you can read lots of article and relate some articles on the real life story.


Another professor that I want to acknowledge is Dr. Carmelita U. Cruz, she is my mentor in Statistics and Physics, she is very kind and approachable professor that I ever met in my masters. She is also a very good teacher most of the statistics problem can solve by this professor in fact she has lots of published books in the Philippines. She enlightened me to be more of statistics. Actually every time I teaching statistics and economics I remember her because she is just like an outstanding teacher. I am now having my new journey in life because of this passed experienced that I learned from them. My heart still on my Roosevelt my alma mater.



Roosevelt College my beloved school


Willing to grow


We learned to show


To thee I pledge my loyalty


I am proud to be Rooseveltian.


Mabuhay ang Roosevelt!!!

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c