Einstein Headline Animator

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Inspirational NEWS



One of the most unbforgetable NEWS that I ever heard was the story of Chris Shaw. He won a $258 million. This guy was just an ordinary man with a simple life and ver normal life style. I am so happy to heard that he still humbel and kind. The simplicity fo this guy struck my heart that we have to be humble and down to earth.

Another thing of this guy reminds me my old friends in Rodriguez Rizal. My friend are very simple we just eat Lucky Me noddle, fried talo (eggplant) and tuyo (dried fish) when gathering someone place. Justs imple as that and that about everything and watching some movies.

Anyway I we all see the goodness of God when reading the message of this guy. And you know I remeber the message of Eintein "God choose simplicity". So friends let's be simple.....

No comments:

Bidvertise Sponsor

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SEO ss_blog_claim=76ee0d03e1b915adca3caa2ed8142e7c